-seeing everyone we hadn't seen in a long time
-talking to my cousins Callie and Sarah and deciding that if our clan of the family were to go up and sing like others were doing, it would not be a song about how much we liked everyone like they were singing about but it would go like this: my uncle Dale would be in the back singing very quietly but laughing most of the time, my father would be explaining about the song before we even sang it and the song would be very sarcastic and most likely be making fun of everyone
-It takes 4 people and almost an hour to finally get my Sarah to the bathroom after hearing her say she was going to pee her pants over and over
-While my dad got gas for the car Rhett decided to have a blow out! One has never seen a diaper so full, and of course the poop made it on my pants
-We saw a "Wanship" truck (need is say more Pace's)
-We saw gravestones including pioneer family memebers
-Rhett's cousin Rebecca (age 1) left her Easter candy under the bed at my parents house. The candy in the bag kept my father awake while driving down south, and this amazing yellow bunny has now become the little mans favorite toy. I don't think he is going to give it back anytime soon. Sorry Rebecca, but thanks for sharing!
I didn't realize Sarah was owned by you?! LOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't you remember how I own everyone.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to hear about the reunion. Wish we could've been there. Thanks for the picture of Grandpa's headstone. I hadn't seen it before. I"m also so happy that my little Rebecca has learned to share with her cousin. She really won't be wanting that bunny back anytime soon.
DeleteMissing you!
I'm curious as to what you deleted
Delete