Here is the update on my boys: Spencer did awesome once again in school this semester, he made the Deans list and one of his teachers said his mini research paper was one of the best ones he had read all semester and gave him a perfect score on it. Because of this perfect score paper the teacher recommended Spencer to work in the research rat lab at the school. It's not the type of psychology work Spencer wants to go into but it could just be his ticket to getting into grad school which he will most likely be applying for next year. I am pretty proud of all he has accomplished this past year.
Our Rhett man as of three weeks ago is now completely sleeping through the night! Except for those very rare but much needed 2 a.m. diaper changes. He goes to sleep around 9:30 pm, he will wake up around 7:00 or 6:00. If he wakes up at 6:00 he goes right back to sleep until 8:00. If he wakes up at 7:00 he will go back to sleep around 9:00. I've decided that God gives super powers to moms when babies are first born, I mean how else could one only get 3 hours of sleep a day and still function. We love him so much more now that he is sleeping so good. And since he is sleeping he's much more happier! Next week he will officially be three months old, today I made a funny face at him and he just started laughing really hard, so I did it again and again he started laughing, so then I started laughing and we laughed for a good 5 or so minutes at each other.
I really want to see this little guy!!!!! Why do I have to live so far away?!!!!! He's just gets cuter every day!
ReplyDelete