I think he looks like Spencer. Dad will be dissapointed. He always looks at Seth and says "he doesn't look anything like me." in a disparaging voice. Dad just wants all his grandboys to look like him. The first time he saw Landon he said to Chris " dang! He has your nose!" Dad's funny!
Glad to see all is well and Congrats on Baby Boy! When are you expecting his arrival? Boys are the BEST!!! Not that I'm Bias or anything.....but boys just are so much less Drama. Good Luck with everything. You will make a great Mommy.
CONGRATULATIONS guys!!! I'm so happy for you, and it's about time we get a boy grand-kid! Especially a Donovan!! :]
ReplyDeleteI think he looks like Spencer. Dad will be dissapointed. He always looks at Seth and says "he doesn't look anything like me." in a disparaging voice. Dad just wants all his grandboys to look like him. The first time he saw Landon he said to Chris " dang! He has your nose!" Dad's funny!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! There's a baby in there! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm so excited for you. No matter what anyone says there are cute boy clothes!
ReplyDeleteDear Nicolay,
ReplyDeleteGlad to see all is well and Congrats on Baby Boy! When are you expecting his arrival? Boys are the BEST!!! Not that I'm Bias or anything.....but boys just are so much less Drama.
Good Luck with everything. You will make a great Mommy.
sincerely,
-Les-