Some of my posts do not have pictures because I was too lazy to put one on.
This post will not have a post for one reason...taking a picture of my hip and posting it on this blog for the world to see is not something that needs to happen
Let me tell the story of the past month and a half. Usually when my back, knee, arm, wrist, neck, toe etc. hurts, it happens because I have usually fallen up the stairs, flown over a sidewalk in a parking lot, walked into a cars side window, tripped onto a wall, or simply just stood there and I fall over. This time, yup it happened, I woke up one morning and my hip decided all on it's own to become inflamed!
Fast forward a month a half later and the Insta Care doctor tells me I might have been walking a little differently which would cause bursitis in my hip. Basically as my sister Michele says that when one has a parasite growing in them they tend to waddle because if one does she doesn't have to pee as much. So I guess I waddled, just slightly, only a few times mind you (at least that's what I'm claiming, and I can because I'm writing this). Because I started to walk a little different (only a few times remember), my body decided to hate me one morning.
Last Saturday was General Conference, I NEEDED to be able to run to the conference center from several blocks away in order to go from our parking spot to the conference center to get in on time for the Saturday Afternoon Session (which I felt most talks were directed at me so I'm so glad my friend Emma Rae Hansen got us tickets). I said a prayer before parking the car, asking God to let my hip not hurt and to make me be able to run. In fact I believe he even stopped time in order for everything to work out that day. Well my prayers were answered! Miracles do happen, church is true. However the next day I realized from simply running on sidewalk when physically I shouldn't have been able to one thing happened...Shin Splints! Now please don't get me wrong although I do love it lots...Again I blame the parasite.
Anyway, yesterday on Monday I went to an orthopedic guy and in spite of my father never believing Insta Care doctors let a lone a women Insta Care doctor, her diagnosis was confirmed. Later that day he stuck me with a large needle full of lido cane and cortisone. Life was awesome afterwards until about ten o'clock when I wanted Spencer to cut my leg off more than ever. For some reason though he always says "no".
Today I walk like my leg cannot work...but i guess it doesn't. It's quite funny to watch even though its the most painful thing I've been though. Cortisone hurts the next day if you didn't know.
Everyone keeps asking how I am doing well this is my story.
Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment