So this week a co-worker of mine started to freak out just a bit...ok freak out A LOT!
She started to hyperventilate.
Another co-worker came over and told her that it was ok many people have big fears.
Meanwhile I walked away to go put a ginormous needle in someones very small vein.
The girl came up to me and said "did you hear what we were talking about? I mean did you hear what my fear was?" I told her I had not heard. She then said "I am dealthy afraid of..." then she got real close to me and whispered in my ear, "Midgets!"
She began to explain to me how a midget had come into the center and was in the section she was in so she had to move and that is why she came to my section.
Lest just say I just nodded my head after she told me this, I was afraid if I opened my mouth uncontrollable laughter would protrude from it.
So everyone be careful of short people we call midgets they might hurt you.
THE END
Yeah, you'd better watch out!!
ReplyDeleteWe're scary!!