If any of you were thinking of taking Oxyotton no need to now. Just go donate at a plasma center and your curiosity for that kind of drug will vanish away.
Saline is about 20 degrees colder than your body, so obviously as it goes through a needle and enters a donors arm they will be cold.
This was the conversation I had yesterday with a donor:
Donor: "The cold from the saline used to go up my arm,enter my chest, and then EXPLODE through out my entire body...but now it just makes me arm cold."
Me: "Well what do you like better, the cold exploding or your arm just being cold?"
Donor: "When it would explode through out my body it gave me a really good rush. The same rush that I would get when I USED to take drugs."
Me: "Really...well that's neat...Maybe BioLife should just start selling saline on the street then."
Donor: "No it's way to easy to make, it's just water and salt. Not like Oxycotton, that's the drug I WAS on. It's a little harder to come by."
Like they say you learn something new everyday!
You have a very interesting job......good thing you're not addicted to drugs yourself!
ReplyDelete