

![]() |
| The Dance Off 2010 |
![]() |
| Moments before sliding his head into the street! |
![]() |
| Please note Ben's face |
![]() |
| Anyone want a red shirt? Note: red shirts were not planned |
![]() |
| Best Picture ever! Thank you Jarom |
![]() |
| It's a sucker in Nathan's mouth not a Binky |
![]() |
| Or maybe this picture is the best one! This is at a U of U vs. BYU Basketball game last year. As you can tell Aaron was routing for BYU probably just to spite his grandfather |
![]() |
| Posted because Allison pleads for me to take pictures like this one every time we see each other |
















just to let you know I was wearing purple, not red. Though I don't think I took my coat off all morning.
ReplyDelete