Sunday, June 11, 2017

A little of this, A little of that

T-Ball was a very short season this year which made us sad. Rhett loves T-Ball even though he mainly stands on the field picking his nose, Hope keeps asking me if I am going to be on a T-Ball team next year, Noah is obsessed with stealing everyone's baseballs even though I bring him his own and Spencer and I love it because it's always funny!





















Hope's Fairy Garden started sprouting some plants so the Fairies
 (or grandma) came and visited her. They left her statues of themselves and everyday Hope rearranges them. After we got back into town the Fairies (or Hope's best friend next door who is 16) brought her a jeweled owl.





Spencer was on his way to run Ragnar (a crazy relay race that takes 2 days to complete) up in Logan so I told him we would all come and have a little vacation. In Salt Lake we walked around City Creek Canyon it's been on my bucket list my entire life, I've never done it even though I lived 2 minutes away growing up. The best part of the walk was watching Noah and Rhett try to hold hands and then throwing rocks into the water.





My dad loves taking his grandkids to get ice cream. These are big ice cream cones but Noah ate more than half of mine, then he stole it from me and ate the entire cone! 

 We took our kids to the zoo. I didn't want to watch the bird show that they have because it's the exact same show and the exact same guy doing the show for the past 30 years but we cut in front of everyone in line and sat right in the front. It was the best bird show I've seen! One of the birds died a few months ago when he landed in the wolf cage. So the bird taking its place didn't quite know what to do. So instead of flying to the stump it just kept flying and the handlers had to run after it. Then the crow got away and started walking around the audience and then it wouldn't put the donated money in the box. And then some big bird flew over us and its wings hit Spencer and me in the head.



 We then headed up to Logan which included seeing lots of people we knew when we lived there, lots of swimming, playing at parks, bounce houses, family pictures, ice cream and getting snow cones (twice).

























This kid is crazy about ice cream. This time we made sure to get him his very own ice cream cone










This is the price for emptying the dishwasher. "Hurricane Noah" at his finest!
This is starting to happen












My grandma Pace turned 90 years old today! You would never know that she is 90 years old the way she plays with her grandkids. I admire this woman so much. She loves the Lord and her family more than anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment