Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10 Months

Our little girl turned 10 months last week. She loves to be chased around the house and will squeal so loud when you catch her. Her favorite thing to do though is to go into her brothers room and play especially when he should be sleeping. You don't have to turn the knob on Rhett's bedroom door all one has to do is push on the door and it will open and of course Hope has figured that out. Most days she wakes up from her nap before him and I have to chase her every few minutes so she won't go open his door. She pulls herself up on everything and anything and has now officially conquered the pillow we put on the floor to keep her from eating our shoes at the front door.
I wore this blue dress when I was Hope's age. Also can a kid be any happier while destroying my phone?









No comments:

Post a Comment