Sunday, May 18, 2014

Recent Pictures



While the rest of our neighbors were worried the many tornados were going to hit Hattiesburg, we were puddle jumping






For my birthday we went inside The Purple Parrot Café. If a place calls itself a café it should actually be a café not a 5 star restaurant! We sat down, she gave us our water, and then I saw him. That's right a man was cutting his lettuce with a steak knife!! That's when we knew we don't belong in nice places. So we left and ended up at a bar instead. We are just that classy.


Rhett likes to sleep with all his animals on top of him. It's always interesting to see in what position he ends up in.


I found Rhett like this last week after his "nap"





She is almost rolling

 I love Mississippi in the spring





1 comment:

  1. We got a good laugh out of your birthday story. What a strange cafe. :) And, your kids are adorable. Rhett is getting so BIG!

    ReplyDelete