Well here are a lot of pictures to distract you from what you should be doing.
 |
| My friend Meredith brought over some treats last week that Rhett smashed all over his face |
 |
| Hope turned 4 months and got her first taste of apple sauce. She wont leave her tongue in her mouth so you have to drop the food on her tongue in order to get anything in her |

 |
| I make smoothies all the time and he loves them! I don't even have to hide that I put veggies in them because he would choose eating green beans over ice cream any day. He's an odd child. |

At 4 months Hope weighs 16 lbs!

V was 17 lbs at 6 months, so our babies are basically the same size. Way cool! Except my baby is now 8 months.....twice the age of Hope. I love that you chunky monkey babies!
ReplyDeleteShe is so fat! Amy and Hope have the same monkey shirt----wish they could get a twinner picture together!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! Catching up on my blog world and she is adorably chunky!! Gotta love those Donovan chubby babies.. :-) Can't wait to see her in a month!
ReplyDeleteI love that you make chunky babies!
ReplyDelete