Both Rhett and I had doctor appointments this week. Rhett needed shots and I needed to drink that disgusting orange drink!
Rhett at 19 months now weighs 26 pounds and we've decided we should take him to get shots more often because that night he went right to sleep at 8:00 p.m. and didn't wake up the next day until 10:00 a.m.
 |
| Rhett is good friends with all the guys in our complex. He dances to their music when they drive by, he waves at them non stop, and now every time they see him they say "what's up little man?" |




As far as my doctors appointment went, the orange disgusting drink was not as bad this time as the first and we finally got to get an ultrasound. So at 7 1/2 months pregnant we finally know what type of parasite is in my stomach. Most people are really excited for this ultrasound since they don't know at all what they are having, but at 14 weeks our doctor in Utah told us that we had a 51% chance that it was a boy and a 49% chance it was a girl due to the fact that he said "I think I see a little penis." Let's just say I may or may not have laughed very immaturely when he said that. All this time we were convinced our baby was a boy which we would have been excited for. We just want a healthy baby, due to the medication I have to take we get pretty nervous that our babies won't be healthy. Rhett came with us to the appointment and completely freaked out when the tech put the gel on my stomach, let's just say he's a little overprotective of his mother. But luckily they had a painting of a dog in the room which somewhat quieted him down. I would post the picture of the ultra sound but the picture is way too scary looking for you to see. So without further ado.........




Baby Girl Due December 25th, 2013
(now accepting name recommendations)
AWH!!! YAY!!! So glad I got rid of all that baby boy stuff now! But I do have tons of girlie stuff, if you need. Congrats guys!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting! Congrats! And here is an article I came across the other day that may help you with your baby name dilemma. If these aren't names you like, well then at least it crosses a few more off the list. :) http://living.msn.com/family-parenting/raising-kids/top-baby-names-of-2013-1
ReplyDeleteUm...hello...you're pregnant! Why did I not know this!? Congratulations! A little girl, due on Christmas, how perfect! Hope you're feeling good :)
ReplyDeleteYou're having a GIRL! Congratulations Nicole!! Such exciting news, and I'm so happy for your growing family! Hope you're feeling well. And Rhett is seriously so adorable!
ReplyDeleteyay!!! I've heard your blog is pretty awesome but was never able to find it. I'm glad I saw this link on FB! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! We so called it. ;) So happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteHer name is Preslie. Come on, you know I'm right!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It's so fun to see how different girls are from boys-love it! Found out a few weeks ago that my neighbor was friends with your family growing up. My neighbor is Jamie (Pachini), sound familiar? It's such a small world.
ReplyDelete