Our sumo child Rhett turned 7 months old last week. He also got his first cold. I've been so surprised that this is his first cold and we are glad it was not a bad one. He has a croupy cough so I took him into the doctor yesterday and she said his lungs are great and his ears look awesome (which is what I was worried about due to him pulling on them lately). But even though he coughs a lot and can't breathe very well at night which makes him wake up and he only wants to be held, he is such a happy baby. He can't keep his tongue inside of his mouth. His new favorite thing is to blow bubbles in a glass of water. He rolls all over the place. He can't get enough of playing with his dad's feet or giving lots of kisses. And even though he is sick he loves to eat everything in sight. We sure do love him!
The leaves in Logan this year remind me slightly of New Hampshire leaves during the 2nd week of October (it's really the only time to go see New England). The entire mountain is red.
So our neighbors across our lawn grew some pumpkins and decided that Rhett needed to choose one for himself. They then gave us three more. We really do have some great entertaining neighbors!
 |
| Kisses for the pumpkin |
seriously he is too dang cute!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethat tongue! you're killing me! sure wish I could come eat him up myself…
ReplyDelete