Sunday, June 17, 2012

"I have a nice looking butt"

10 observations from this week:

1. My Father Has A Cute Butt
 My parents came up last Wednesday so my dad could meet a lady in Logan to try to get some genealogical information. One of the guys in our ward came over while my parents were visiting with us and he gave us a coupon for a restaurant. Seeing his wallet brought about a conversation about his and my father's wallets. Let's just say my father's wallet is massive and it might just be as old as he is. The guy from our ward said "well just as long as you switch pockets so it doesn't off balance your gluteus maximus." My fathers response was "I always keep my wallet in the same pocket, I have no problem...I have a cute butt!"

2. We saw 13 pregnant women in about 2 hours at the Art Festival.We have decided there is something in the water in Logan; there are more Prego's in Logan than anywhere else!

3. I have never thought I would be excited to change a diaper with poop in it. Poor constipated baby. Today in church the teacher told us to make sure we got baby suppositories to help with constipation before Sunday came around so that we can keep the Sabbath Day holy. PS: He didn't know that Rhett was having some problems in that area.

4. White ducks love Spencer and flock to him.

5. After 2 months of waiting for it to come I finally got the book "Avengers the Movie Storybook" from the library. Apparently I hadn't logged out of my account at the library and someone put the book on hold and it ended up on my account. We were really excited for it to really finally come (can you hear my sarcasm?).

6. Wasps kill centipedes...I saw it with my own eyes.

7. A crow that has been run over by a car multiple times is gross

8. My child goes to preschool. Yes, our 3 month old has preschool once a week with Head Start. Why you may ask? Pretty much because we recently learned that when our child out grows his car seat the program will help us buy a new one for only $30.

9. Puke and poop seem to be the major themes that end up in a lot of our text messaging to one another.

10. So if I smack Rhett's hands together really hard and really fast he will laugh and squeal. I guess he's a little masochistic. See video below.



1 comment:

  1. You should try Eagle Mountain. I'm pretty sure there are at least 13 pregnant women just in my ward, and we only cover 2 streets.

    ReplyDelete