Friday, June 8, 2012

Ducks 2

I'm not quite sure why I love ducks so much especially since I still get nightmares from being 6 years old at the "Loyal Royal Weenie Roast" and having ducks and GIANT GEESE chase me around the park with me barely escaping with my life! Somehow I have managed to forgive these creatures with such small brains. The other day Spencer spotted baby ducks at the creek up the road. Rhett told me he wanted to go see them one night so we set off hoping they would come see us. And as we waited for only a few minutes the ducks started to come down the sewage smelling water. After almost 30 minutes of watching the ducks Rhett decided he had had enough, too bad because the lighting became so much better just ten minutes later. So for better duck pictures go to this very old post.
See the ducks knew we were coming so they ventured down to see us







No comments:

Post a Comment