January 2012
I know this post is a few weeks late...but oh well.
So we have officially been married for an entire year, LOTS have happened during one year But I am so happy to be married to my best friend. :)
Last Sunday we planned on having a few of my cousins who live here in Logan come over for dinner. But instead about 20 people ended up cramming themselves into our VERY small living room. It was Preston's birthday so everyone including 2 sets of aunts and uncles, most all of their children and my grandparents ended up showing up last minute. It was awesome! Thanks Preston for being born so everyone could come eat food, see/smell what elk pee smells like, learn how Preston's nickname growing up was Pee Pee simply because his name is Preston Pace (I think this name needs to come back) sorry Jessie and Natalie you can no longer name your baby boy a name which starts with the letter P, learning how my grandmothers bellybutton has always been a little weird, learn some amazing new songs from Madison age 3, and laughing for hours and hours (my poor neighbors!). It turned out way better then just having a few cousins come over. Sadly a picture should have been taken but it wasn't.
Again I have been asked to post a "belly shot" so here it is.


lookin good for 32 weeks. I was Massive at 30 let alone 39 haha keep up the good baby growing ;)
ReplyDelete