Monday, January 2, 2012

2011

Yes that is a stuffed monkey for the angel.
First off here is our Christmas Tree.


New Years Eve was really nice this year, we went to the temple in the morning, played some card games (thanks to my mom for getting us new games), watched 2 movies and then watched the fireworks from our window. I pretty much think it's one the scariest pictures of us but we were both so tired!!!
For Christmas we went to my parents house in Salt Lake for a few days. I've decided Christmas should always be on Sunday, it just made it so much better. Spencer got me a great book from Elder Holland and some pretty awesome purple "Fun Socks" he's so good to me! My dad told us the story of when my parents made out for the first time, and when he had to milk cows during one Christmas break for a job but really it was just scraping the cow poop (I won't write the real word he said) off the cows, yup the milk was brown not white.

2011 I refer to it as one of those miracle years for me. So many things happened which made it possible for everything to be working out for us right now. Just for fun here's a recap:
*I married my best friend *my friend Courtney got me a job being a phlebotomist, and even though I would see two dots on someones arm instead of one to put the gigantic needle through and had one seizure at work I was able to puncture 100's of peoples arms to collect their plasma *We got health insurance through my job *Because of having health insurance through my job we can now be on a cobra plan meaning we didn't have to worry so much about health insurance when we moved (thanks Courtney for the job) *I finally got my medication regulated and only have 1 seizure a month, miracle right there *All of Spencer's school credits transferred to USU! *My dad found us an awesome place to live *I got pregnant and am due in 2 months even though most people who find out don't believe me *Even though we had signed a contract in St. George our landlords just let us leave with no problems and didn't even make us try to sell it to someone *Spencer took a spanish test and Aced it so that his GPA shot up *After only living in Logan for 2 weeks I got a job at a law office *My job gave me the flexibility to leave when ever I needed to get to the doctors *We met some really great friends *After stressing about grades this past semester Spencer did awesome on his finals *I have only thrown up twice due to being pregnant *After not being able to walk for 2 months finally a shot in my hip made things better *On the first day of the Christmas break Spencer was able to get a temp job at ICON making treadmills, he loves it so much ;) especially waking up at 4 a.m., coming home with cuts, bruises, and his hands swollen that they hurt a lot so if his other career options don't work out he now knows he can be a professional treadmill maker...It may be a really crappy job but it's a miracle that he got one so fast for the Christmas break *Our ward doorbell ditched lots of needed food, we love our Bishop and our ward *From being really blunt with our land lord we got them to drop our January rent in half, it's just for January but still

So looking at this year we have been extremely blessed! And can't thank our Heavenly Father enough for all that has happened. And thank you for being those angels we needed this year.  
Bring on 2012 we are ready

No comments:

Post a Comment