Today I have been living in St. George for one year and so much has happened
1. I became a furniture salesmen
2. I learned that cockroaches like to snuggle with you in bed
3. For the SECOND time in 2010 I moved
4. August 22nd Spencer and I met
5. Three weeks after knowing each other Spencer and I decided we would get married
6. I switched my drugs again
7. On October 22nd I became engaged!
8. For the THIRD time in 2010 I moved
9. On January 8th 2011 I married the greatest man ever!
10. I quite my job
11. In February became a phlebotomist
12. We decided that Logan is the place we need to move to, so in August we will MOVE again.
I would like to personally welcome you to the moving world! It's SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Today is going to be a LONG day. Perhaps longer than our 8+ hour drive tomorrow. My body already aches. I look forward to seeing you move a lot more in the future...just like me! :)
ReplyDelete