Hope had her end of year dance performance. The first video is from her ballet class. She was so excited to be able to say "5678" to have her class march off the stage. The second video is from her Jazz class. It's definitely her favorite dance she has performed! I posted her practice video because her facial expressions are too epic not to share.
Hope also graduated from preschool. They sang some cute songs and in most all of them you can hear Hope singing the loudest. She sure loves to perform. She loved preschool and she is so ready for Kindergarten!
Rhett had an end of year awards thing for his first grade class. He was given the award of Best Handwriting. His teacher said she had never seen just good handwriting for a 7 year old and it's true he works really hard on making sure all his letters look very neat. His teacher had them read a story and Rhett and 2 other kids got to play the part of the Troll.
We just got back from a trip to see our sisters in California and Las Vegas. We were terrified that at least one kid was going to cry for hours and hours in the car. Surprisingly all our kids did amazingly well. Adam became so silly as we roamed the streets of San Francisco. Keep in mind no one is playing with him, he would be in his chair and then just start laughing so hard!
I had jaw "surgery" and when I came out of anesthesia I was super out of it! For some reason I had the brilliant idea to record myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment