Saturday, May 12, 2018

Month 1 and 2

We sure love our Adam! I thought the initial excitement of having a new baby brother would wear off for my kids but it hasn't. Adam is two months old and they still want to hold him, fist bump him and all three always want to say good morning to him when I get him out of bed. So get ready for a lots of photos. I took photos of him at one month and never posted. It's crazy to me how much bigger he became in just one month! He is already in size 2 diapers and he's growing out of his 3 month clothes. He really is our best baby we have had. From the start of his life he has slept at least 6 hours straight at night. Every once in a while he'll get up more than once at night but mostly he will sleep from ten to four and lately he sleeps from ten to six! I'm used to getting up every 2 hours with my other 3 kids but Adam is amazing! 
So here are his 1 month photos:




















These 3 are so funny together!





At 6 weeks we blessed Adam at church. My parents, Spencer's grandma and his dad who was so nice to fly all the way from Virginia came out to our little town of Roosevelt for Adam's blessing. We are so grateful for amazing parents who are there for us all the times. I'm also so grateful for a husband who is able to give our children a blessing at any time. I was talking to my friend who is not a member of our church but her husband is. Her husband has not been active for a long time. She called me up 2 weeks ago asking if I could find someone to come give her new baby a blessing. A few days after that she asked if Spencer would bless her baby at our church in June. She asked if Spencer had blessed our children and I told her he had. Then she said "that must be so neat that your husband can do that for you and your kids." She is planning on coming to church with her family tomorrow. When people not of our faith comment to me how awesome it is that my husband can give blessings to my children then my testimony of this church grows and each time Spencer gives my children blessings I can feel how much Heavenly Father loves my children. When I brought Adam home from the hospital I had a very strong impression that he had just come from the presence of our Savior and that he was loved so much!

 


















1 comment:

  1. Seriously so crazy how fast they grow! So cute! And you're so lucky that he sleeps so great!

    ReplyDelete