I am 36 weeks pregnant! The other day we were coming out of the church from an activity and a guy from another ward saw us, then did a double take of me and my belly and then announced "woa! Are all those kids yours! They look like they are all the same age!!" I expected that look from people and received it a million times in Mississippi but I didn't think I would get the same reaction in rural Utah...
When I'm pregnant I don't have seizures but instead I trade them in for debilitating sciatic nerve issues. By this time in my pregnancy I usually demand Spencer to cut my left leg off because it hurts so badly, he always refuses for some reason. However about a month ago I had 2 seizures in one week. The second one was very long and drawn out! But when it was over bam no more nerve pain in my hip. All of a sudden I could walk and lay on my left side. I told my OB who just looked at me stunned and then said "that's the weirdest thing EVER!" he then referred me to the neurologist here which I will go see next week. I'm positive seizures and siatic nerve pain have absolutely nothing to do with each other but for the time being let's just pretend the electricity in my brain zaped my nerve and now everything is great.
![]() |
| People keep telling me that I'm tiny for being this far a long...they all sit on a throne of lies! |



I didn't know you were expecting,CONGRATS! That's so exciting. Good luck in the coming weeks!
ReplyDelete