Yay!!! That is SO awesome! Also---seriously, I was thinking about you today and wondering if you were going to have another soon. I'm so happy for you!
When I saw you were announcing a blog post I immediately said to Chris, "Nicole is pregnant!" Ask him. I said it. 'Cause who announces a blog post without it being a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT? Congratulations! We are super excited for you!!!
Yay!!! That is SO awesome! Also---seriously, I was thinking about you today and wondering if you were going to have another soon. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw you were announcing a blog post I immediately said to Chris, "Nicole is pregnant!" Ask him. I said it. 'Cause who announces a blog post without it being a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT? Congratulations! We are super excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI announced a post wgen i took the sacrament in the mens bathroom...i guess that was a big announcement!
DeleteSo cute. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!!!!! Number 4!! Also, I love your song choice. We totally use that one in my kindergarten class. Haha!
ReplyDeleteBut you have a WAY better reason!!