Sunday, February 26, 2017

11 Months

The other day Rhett didn't want to eat his dinner so I asked him how many more bites he should eat. 
Rhett: "How about 3 more bites?"
Nicole: "That's the exact number I had in my head."
Hope: "That's the exact number I had in my butt!" I love the stage Hope is in. She knows she is funny and she knows how to make us laugh all the time. 
It's a good thing Rhett likes his sister. My kids spent a good week and a half on the couch. Rhett had bronchitis and Hope and Noah both had RSV and earaches. One morning Hope told me her ears hurt but it didn't seem like a very big deal. Thankfully I decided to take her and Noah to the doctor that afternoon. The doctor told me Hope had really bad ear infections in both of her ears and Noah had an ear infection in his right ear. When we were waiting for the pharmacist to fill the prescriptions Hope tells me "my ears are all better!" I tried to tell her that's not how it works. So all three kids have been on antibiotics and our dishwasher has been filled with syringes.


My mom sent my kids some super hero costumes. This is how Rhett looks like these days.

Noah is now 11 months. He has the funniest sense of humor. He will throw himself to the side when you are holding him to make sure you are paying attention to him. As I am holding him during Primary singing time he will launch himself upside down to look at the kid sitting next to me and then uncontrollably start laughing very loud. He loves to attack his brother and sister by grabbing them, growling and then he tries to eat them. He wishes he could walk but he can't crawl on his hands and knees yet he still army crawls really fast. So the whole walking thing isn't going to happen for awhile. He recently discovered how to grab onto something and stand up and now he is always standing up on anything. He loves waving at everyone especially to say goodnight.



When you have a sister like Hope you're going to be dressed like a fairy a lot!

How to potty train an 11 month old in one easy step: Step #1 if you see your baby straining in the bath tub immediately grab him and stick him on the potty. DONE!









No comments:

Post a Comment