I can't believe this little dude is 10 months! Even though he still screams so loud when food isn't in arms reach he is the funniest kid. At church this past Sunday all he wanted to do was throw himself upside down and laugh hysterically. He thinks dropping his ball is funny and will again laugh so hard. He loves playing with his siblings and being where ever they are. He can out eat anyone of us, his stomach is a bottomless pit! A few weeks ago I was holding him while Rhett was brushing his teeth and when Rhett spit the toothpaste out Noah started cracking up. So of course it had to be recorded.
Monday, January 30, 2017
10 Months
I can't believe this little dude is 10 months! Even though he still screams so loud when food isn't in arms reach he is the funniest kid. At church this past Sunday all he wanted to do was throw himself upside down and laugh hysterically. He thinks dropping his ball is funny and will again laugh so hard. He loves playing with his siblings and being where ever they are. He can out eat anyone of us, his stomach is a bottomless pit! A few weeks ago I was holding him while Rhett was brushing his teeth and when Rhett spit the toothpaste out Noah started cracking up. So of course it had to be recorded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's awesome how Rhett tells you "no" but then does what you want him to do.
ReplyDelete