Tuesday, October 25, 2016

7 Months

We cannot believe Noah is 7 months already! Everyone tells us he is such a big baby but to us he is small. Our other two kids were much bigger by this point. For the most part Noah is such a happy kid. He loves to rub his hand on his daddy's scratchy face, twirl, go upside down, drink water and splash in the bathtub! The bathroom gets clean from floor to ceiling after every bath. Hope tells me Noah cannot take a bath with her anymore because he splashes way too much. But she also says on a daily basis how Noah is her best friend.























 Hope has said some pretty funny things lately.
Today she put on an Elsa dress grandma sent her and she said "I look fabulous when I sit on my skirt."
She picked her nose and pulled out a booger and said "I'm the boogerist!"

No comments:

Post a Comment