So not much has been going on in our lives but here is an overload of pictures anyway:
There is an African Military Museum here which is FREE and they let you ride a horse and play on a truck, we shall be visiting this place a lot more often
Remember my last post about beans. And how the batch was tripled! It looked like poo, no wonder maybe 2 people in Spencer's class tried it.
I can't believe our Hope turned 8 months last week. I feel as if her first year has gone my so much quicker then Rhett's first year did. She smiles and giggles all the time! She loves her big brother and anytime he is in the room she has to be able to see him. When we are in the car and her brother starts whining she laughs at him. Hope loves the bath, playing outside, licking her brothers face, having her back tickled, eating books, sneezing and she hates anything to do with banana's
| Hope is so close to crawling! She especially loves to go up on her tip toes and then tries to push off |
| She always rubs her food in her eyes |
I love picture overloads! I can't believe your baby is 8 months old already!! And yay for one more year for Spencer! You guys are coming back to Logan--or wherever we're living--when you're done there right???
ReplyDelete