Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Conversations

  I had two conversations this week. One with a little man... and another with an old man.

Rhett:  The moon!
Me:  Rhett, did you know there's a man that lives in the moon?
Rhett:  Jiji? (Jesus)
Me:  Yes, Rhett. Jesus is the man in the moon...

Mystery solved: We now know that Jesus is the Man in the moon. Thank you, Rhett!

Conversation #2
An old man and I were having a conversation on the phone. All of a sudden, the old man stopped what we were talking about and this epic conversation happened.

The old man:  Man, my belly button itches!
Me:  What?!
The old man:  I have to scratch my belly button again!
Me:  Why does your belly button itch?
The old man:  My pants are too tight so it makes my belly button itch. Ah! I have to itch my belly button again!

Plus the little girl turned two months and Rhett decorated a cucu (cookie) for Valentine's Day.
If looks could kill...















1 comment: