Monday, August 13, 2012

"Super Duper Pooper" and The Fair

So my father asked me how I was doing yesterday when he called and I said "Super Great!" I then asked him how he was doing and to simply mock me he said, "Super Duper Pooper!" It's now going to be my new phrase, at the moment it's not copyrighted so you may use it too.

Last weekend we went to the fair, Rhett especially loved the cows and pigs and getting some soft serve ice-cream. Spencer and I also loved the animals and counting prego's and watching the inmates, sure glad those prisoners could also enjoy the fair it wouldn't be right if they didn't get a chance to go. 

Ever since I was in third grade I have had an obsession with pigs...especially pot belly pigs. You see Pepperoni a pot belly pig visited us in school and since then I have had a vision that one day I too will own a pot belly pig. Don't worry Spencer agrees and now that Rhett has seen some giaganto pigs he now wants one! 

Can one get any happier?! 
See we told you he liked the cows





No comments:

Post a Comment