Funny how their first year you think about how many months they are.
So some things about the little man:
-Sucking on his toes especially in the bath could be his favorite thing.
-If he doesn't get a bath before bed it takes 3 times as long to get him to sleep no matter how tired he is, what can I say the boy likes to be clean
-He has recently discovered how to sit by himself without help and he likes it so much better then laying on his back
-Be careful if you hold him he may try very hard to pick your nose or scratch out your eyes
-He still sleeps through the night, except for the week he grows taller and the days we spend at grandma and grandpas house
-The bus is the most exciting thing in his mind especially when the bus stops and the blue lights go on and off
-His cheeks are ginormous
-He has become quite the acrobat and loves to go upside down
(I know it's a lot of pictures...)
| Thanks Grandma for my new church clothes |
| Yes he owns his own bathrobe |
This makes me want to take MORE pictures of Clark! I just love to see Rhett's cute faces and exploring the exciting world around him. SO much fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd I just have to ask-- did you count the Cheerleader drops at the SUU game? for old times' sake? ;)
Emma we did not count the drops at that game we were much to far away from them to see, but I'm sure it was a good number :)
Delete