Thought I would just put it out there that if anyone sees any good deals on car seats/high chairs that you should let me know.
Also if you have any suggestions on car seats it would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
That link is to one that I used when I cared for the twins. They were nice because the base stays in the car and it's easy to just snap the car seat and snap it out. They also are good quality and the babies always seemed comfortable :)
try to get a car seat that is as light as possible. Those things get heavy!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1761713
ReplyDeleteThat link is to one that I used when I cared for the twins. They were nice because the base stays in the car and it's easy to just snap the car seat and snap it out. They also are good quality and the babies always seemed comfortable :)