Monday, February 7, 2011

Clarification

I have heard there is some confusion from my last post here is the story:
Elder Evans needed a picture of Spencer and I for his presentation to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles about single members of the church and how they are getting married. So to get a picture he decided to Facebook stalk us. When I called Elder Evans he said "So I did some research...well my kids would call it Facebook stalking."
But then me and him talked on the phone and he asked me to email him a couple of pictures. So don't worry President Monson has now seen a couple of pictures of Spencer and me!
I know apparently we are special.

2 comments:

  1. Thats pretty cool!! But really did you expect anything else? You two were made to be legendary!! lol Im so happy for you guys how r u doing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, I knew I was a good photo taker. The Prophet wanted to see it!! Ha ha. :)

    ReplyDelete