Friday, November 12, 2010

The Story

The rumors are true, I'm getting married on January 8th 2011 in the Sale Lake Temple. I have been told that I need to blog about how Spencer and I met, so here goes.
Well I moved to St. George at the beginning of June to start a new job.
At the end of August Spencer moved back to St. George to work and start school.
They were having a conference to reorganize the single wards in St. George. After the conference one of my friends had a roommate who was moving in that day so I suggested that we go help her move her things in. However I had no idea how to get to my friends house. Spencer had gotten a ride from our other friend to the conference so he volunteered to ride in my car to help me get to the right house. In the car he told me he had a sister who went to SUU, who majored in criminal justice and is now living in Florida. I told him I have a friend who went to SUU, who majored in criminal justice and is now living in Florida, but we couldn't be talking about the same person. He pulled out a picture of his sister from his wallet, and yes his younger sister was my "sort of" roommate from my freshmen year in college.
That night he asked for my number, and three days later he finally called me.
We went on lots of walks, and adventures. And two months later we got engaged!

4 comments:

  1. OH my gosh!!! i am so excited for you!! :D I hope you have the most fun ever with this part of the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAME!!!!! you have to stretch these things out! make them interesting. It doesn't sound like you love him at all....is this just a business arrangement? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are almost a married woman! Being married is the best :) Love you and good luck on your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a blog! Yay! Congrats on the wedding, you looked absolutely lovely. Everything was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete