
My freshmen biology teacher in high school was explaining to the class what characteristics each human has. He started listing them off and then he said; "One thing which separates humans from some animals is binocular fusion. Meaning even though we have two eyes, the images are fused together to create one image."
So according to my biology teacher I am NOT human.
I went to the doctor yesterday. He told me to focus on a pen to check my eyes. I told him, "I can't focus on it." I then tried to explain to him about my eyes so he would understand what all was going on but before I could tell him anything he cut me off and said; "Just focus on it." So I tried, it obviously did not work. The Doctor then says, "You have a stigma on your eyes." I said, "Well actually..." and began to explain why before I said I could not focus on the pen. He told me my eyes "quiver as it followed the pen. I'm guessing you don't drink alcohol?" "No I don't." "Well you would fail a sobriety test, any cop would think you were drunk."
Not only am I not human but now I am always drunk
Don't be jealous of my non-treatable medical condition's.
So according to my biology teacher I am NOT human.
I went to the doctor yesterday. He told me to focus on a pen to check my eyes. I told him, "I can't focus on it." I then tried to explain to him about my eyes so he would understand what all was going on but before I could tell him anything he cut me off and said; "Just focus on it." So I tried, it obviously did not work. The Doctor then says, "You have a stigma on your eyes." I said, "Well actually..." and began to explain why before I said I could not focus on the pen. He told me my eyes "quiver as it followed the pen. I'm guessing you don't drink alcohol?" "No I don't." "Well you would fail a sobriety test, any cop would think you were drunk."
Not only am I not human but now I am always drunk
Don't be jealous of my non-treatable medical condition's.
Did he give you a doctors note to keep in your car in case you are ever pulled over? :-P
ReplyDeletehaha. oh this made the last ten minutes of a horrible day at work so much better.
ReplyDeleteNo he didn't give me a card, but he did put down in my midical records that I would fail the test. Plus he said if ever I needed him he would testify in court for me. What a nice guy!
ReplyDeleteOh Nicole...You're always good for a laugh! Thanks for this one!!!!!!! I miss you!
ReplyDelete