Sunday, September 30, 2018

6 Months

Weeks ago Adam turned 6 months old, did I post the pictures I took? Nope. So here they are weeks late. Also if you look at his eyes you might be inclined to call him "crazy eyes" as I have called numerous times. It looks like his left eye is lazy, I was a little excited that I would have someone in my family who would understand me since my left eye is still a little lazy after many tries to fix it. The pediatrician told me take Adam to the eye doctor because most likely he would need a patch on his eye to help his vision. Our eye doctor is our friend who served with Spencer on his mission. When he saw the schedule and saw that I was bringing in my 6 month old he said "oh no the kid got his mom's crazy eyes!" But luckily, Adam doesn't have a lazy eye and his eyes look really great. His problem is the shape of his eyes and his ginormous head which makes his eyes look cross eyed, when in fact his vision is straight. He'll grow out it eventually but for now its fun to call him crazy eyes.














And if you leave your phone unattended you might find a video like this on it. Just wait until the end!



2 comments:

  1. What a growing cutie! Liked the video; Rhett's quite the storyteller, not even being phased when the principle actress got bonked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhett is really good with stories! Also, I LOVE Hope's dress. Where do you get it? I want one!

    ReplyDelete