Monday, April 11, 2016

The House

As requested from my family here is our house. I thought about cleaning up more, like putting away toys maybe putting up some pictures you know actually show that I have a degree in interior design. But then I wouldn't be showing our real life. Let's face it, I have 2 toddlers who before they eat dinner (most nights) will pick up all their toys and I have a newborn so my house is basically a disaster throughout the day. So just look the other way when you see everything lying around.
So it's a 5 bedroom house. 3 bedrooms are upstairs and 2 downstairs. With a living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms upstairs. Down stairs has a larger bathroom, laundry room, big play area and a tv room.
-Master Bedroom: You know you're jealous of our non matching curtains!



















This is our shed and greenhouse. We aren't quite sure how the greenhouse works since it has a water drip system in it, plus fans. But one day we will use it to grow the world's giant pumpkin! 
We have so many plants and trees in our yard that we have no idea what they are. So anyone know what this is?
Anyone know what this is? It's right next to our raspberry bushes but this plant has thorns all over it.
Like I said we have a lot of trees. 10 trees total! Come harvest time if anyone wants some apples please come pick some!
















and now here are some pictures of one little guy who hates bath time    






3 comments:

  1. Wow! Two blogs since the new baby. That is pretty awesome. What a wonder woman! And the house looks beautiful. I love the yard, garden and green house. How fun. The little dead thing looks like a rose bud. If you keep them picked off as they die during the summer they should keep growing fresh blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the thorny plant in your raspberries is a weed and you should just get rid of it, if you can. Also - I am jealous of your mismatched curtains! Dont rub it in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome house! 5 bedrooms is amazing... we could use that!!

    ReplyDelete