



![]() |
| Hope has been so excited to start to use the potty. But even more excited for the Minnie Mouse and Let It Go underwear I found on sale. She insists on wearing two pairs at once over her diaper. |
When I was 16 weeks pregnant with Hope our doctor told us from the ultrasound that we were going to have a boy. When I finally had our ultrasound the Tech confirmed that indeed Hope was a girl.
At 18 weeks I saw a doctor for the first time with this pregnancy. When the doctor did an ultra sound he said we were going to have another girl. The next week we went in for the big ultrasound and the Tech told us she should get paid more because no way was the baby inside of me a girl. So we are excited to announce that another baby boy is on his way at the beginning of April. Rhett of course has no idea what is really going on and Hope is in denial that the baby is a boy. We tell her that she is going to have a baby brother and she begins to tell us over and over again that the baby in my tummy is a baby girl.
![]() |
| This picture tells the real story of how they are feeling about a baby brother |










Congrats on baby boy! That's so exciting regardless of gender:)
ReplyDelete