Wednesday, December 24, 2014

12 Months

We can't believe that a year ago we were in denial about going to the hospital and coming home with a new baby. She is a mischievous little girl who loves to wrestle and climb. She is definitely a mama's girl and she wants to play with everyone she sees, but won't let anyone hold her except her mama, daddy, and a certain teenage boy from Brazil. She loves to sing and laugh in the car, and she especially loves to dance, anytime music is on she starts dancing! She loves her brother more then anything. She also loves getting into the cupboard and getting out all the food. Her stomach is a bottomless pit and it feels like most days she eats more then I do.  
We sure love her!
 






She didn't know what to do with the cake at first, then I stuck some frosting on her finger and when she licked it she went all out and put both hands in the cake.





She loved her cake so much until she put chunks of it in her eye!


Hope got a baby doll and a few birthday cards. She liked the cards just as much as her doll.













 Then both kids had a big wrestling match with Dad


 The next day I had 4 kids under the age of 3. Hope loves that little girl, well she loved putting her finger in poor Bella's eye and mouth.















1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe she's already one!!! So cute though. Love the cake photos.

    ReplyDelete