-Spencer finished his first semester of grad school and he did great. This next semester he starts seeing clients so it should be interesting
-We went to see Santa a few times and both times Rhett was terrified. We told him Santa was just a grandpa, he liked that idea but he still refused to even look at the man.
-We went to the zoo to see the lights, but really we just went to ride the train and the horses
Rhett now wears the greatest sports coat to church
We decorated our tiny tree
We saw more Christmas lights
Then I had a baby
Then we did other things like Christmas and such but somehow the camera is lost (Sad Face) so since we can't post pictures lets just not talk about it
-
That seems like a good solution to a lost camera. Christmas isn't as important as a new baby anyway. She's adorable by the way--so much hair! And she looks nothing like Rhett...although we never knew Rhett as a baby...
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOO!!!! Your camera is lost! Oh so sad!!!! I'm so sorry. I'm gonna pray hard it finds you again.
ReplyDelete