Friday, December 6, 2013

Picture Overload

Rhett received 3rd place in the costume contest at our ward party
The Costume Contest
I was asked to take some pictures around Hattiesburg so family members could see where we live well here are some of them


Last spring a tornado struck Hattiesburg and many houses still have not been cleaned up. People have either abandoned them or still live in them even though they are so damaged. 



In Logan there was weird painted cows everywhere and in Hattiesburg there are weird painted swans
The ghetto and large mansions are only a block away from each other


He also found my cake pan 
Rhett found his swim diaper and turned it into his new hat

This is the African Savanna in our back yard


For Thanksgiving we went to our friends house and Rhett chased the dogs and played football with all the teenagers
Black Thursday shopping



We went to a Christmas Tree Lighting the city had. It turned into a Baptist Revival, which was on my bucket list since we moved here, well I can now check that one off my list. I might even convert.





This is the most awkward picture with Santa ever! Rhett is screaming, I'm laughing, and Santa at the last minute decided to grab the screaming child's foot. It was an epic encounter!



1 comment:

  1. I'm having a hard time seeing your baby bump. Are you sure you are due at the end of this month?

    ReplyDelete