Monday, December 31, 2012

10 Months

(Have you noticed I post a lot of pictures of the kid...well lets be honest all grandma and grandpa Donovan living in Virginia want to see is pictures of the kid)

At 10 months all Rhett wants to do is climb, spit, get tickled  eat Kit-Kat bars, climb, eat your cell phone, jump, laugh (he has come up with his own fake laugh), did I mention he likes to climb, and he loves to hear his own voice. He really wants to walk, he tries to stand up then let go of what ever he is holding on to to try to balance but it only works for half a second. So any day now he will be running everywhere.




I wish we could get a better picture of this. He suck his lips in and looks like a fish 



I think I will always remember Rhett as the child with a never ending supply of spit just waiting to be launched at your face or the floor.



2 comments:

  1. I think he gets that laugh from you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa Donovan REALLY appreciates all the pics. This kids happiness is envious! Wish we didn't have to grow up, huh?

    ReplyDelete