Friday, April 30, 2010
Oatmeal!
when I was around 5 years of age I thought I was best friends with my mailman. On my birthday the mailman came to my door before school and gave me a present which turned out to be a package of oatmeal. But not just any kind of oatmeal. He brought me dinosaur oatmeal, after it was heated you were supposed to stir it and the eggs would hatch and little dinosaur's would appear. I was so excited! I ate it immediately...but one thing went terribly wrong...I forgot to stir the oatmeal so that meant no dinosaur's hatched and lets just say I cried for a little bit. Until this morning when I was able to not just eat dinosaur oatmeal...but I remembered to stir it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Haha. THis is great! And dinosaur egg oatmeal is the BEST! Hope you had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteThat is freakin awesome! How come I was never friends with the mailman? Got to get some of that for my kids. Where do you get it?--this is actually Michele
ReplyDelete