
So I just had the most awkward moment with the maintenance man and the Whirl Pool plumber man. Our washing machine decided to stop working a few days ago so today the plumber showed up and started tearing the machien apart, and then the maintencance man showed up so he could hand over the money. I found myself sitting on a kitchen chair trying really hard not to laugh out loud as I listened to two men try to putll a sock out from a tube in the washing machine, it took them quite a while and much grunting was involved!
We then found ourselves all staring at the machine for a long time as it filled up with water. So I commented by saying "Well I can now cross watching the washing machine fill up with water off my list of things to do before I die." One guy laughed the other just looked at me like he had no idea what I had just said.
No comments:
Post a Comment