Friday, November 27, 2009

Some Things I Have Learned

During Thanksgiving I learned several new things that I thought I would share.

#1 How slobber and the Plan of Salvation coincide, by Aaron age 5
"Slobber is very important because if we don't have slobber or make enough of it then we will die. Also Heavenly Father has a certain amount of time and with out slobber the word will come to an end so we have to make it. So by making slobber we are helping Heavenly Father out. First you get a basket and then you get a cow that is NOT running. Then you get the milk from the non running cow. First put some water in the basket and then put milk in the basket with the water. Put the milk in your mouth and you will create slobber. Slobber and water are kind of the same except slobber is gooier."

#2 Why doesn't my father have any hair? told by my father to Tyler age 7
"The reason why I don't have hair is because I'm evil. Heavenly Father knew I would do bad things so he took my hair away." He then goes and gets his razor. "Tyler do you know why I'm going to shave my head? Its because I was going to do something really bad, so I'm shaving my hair off."

1 comment: