Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Costume Idea

Yesterday I was talking to my Father on the phone and the conversation went something like this:

Me: "So Dad what should I be for Halloween any suggestions?"

Dad: "You should be a buxom waitress!"

Me: "WHAT!"

Dad "Look it up...HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"

My mother then got on the phone

Mom: "Your Father wants you to be a Hooters Girl. You could really change your image that way! HA HA HA HA!!!!"

Me: "Yeah if I did maybe I could find my EC."

And this is why I love my parents, they are always pointing me on the straight and narrow.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! At least you never got a dating propaganda T-shirt for Christmas, or the suggestion that I should sunbathe in a bikini on the front lawn so the McMaster boys could check me out! AGH! So did you take their advise? What did you wear for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure di take their advice....no no didn't I actually didn't dress up. I as going to be a lady bug and then my friend needed a ride to St. George so there was no dressing up for Halloween this year oh well.

    ReplyDelete