So last night I had the over night at my work. There was a little 4 year old boy sleeping. He had fallen asleep on the couch so I grabed an extra mattress we had and put it on the floor next to him so I could go to sleep. I kept thinking to myself that he was going to fall off the couch any second, wake himself up, and then not go back to sleep.
Soon enough I heard a big THUD!! I turned around and there he was on the floor right next to me. The floor is really hard and he should have gotten a pretty nasty bruise. But some how falling onto the ground didn't even phase him. Not only did he not wake up he did not even move to acknowledge what had just happened.
I picked him up and put him on the mattress so he could sleep a little better. As soon as I climbed up on the couch to fall asleep again this little boy put his head up and yelled, "Hey how did I get down here?!" I just laughed because he was still asleep as he had this outburst.
No comments:
Post a Comment