great pics! You didn't do anything about the red eye problem though. :) I may have to get that band picture from you sometime. I didn't get one like that!
No, NO, I tried everything I could to fix the red eye but my program decided that it wasn't worth fixing, and the red eye just makes the "Pace Band" that much cooler!
great pics! You didn't do anything about the red eye problem though. :) I may have to get that band picture from you sometime. I didn't get one like that!
ReplyDeleteNo, NO, I tried everything I could to fix the red eye but my program decided that it wasn't worth fixing, and the red eye just makes the "Pace Band" that much cooler!
ReplyDeleteOkay understood. Oh and thanks for commenting on my picture blog. I now know SOMEONE actually looks there. I love Landon's smiley picture too!
ReplyDelete